
Happy 69th birthday to a king among Toons, the one and only Daffy Duck!
Daffy is just 6 weeks shy of being 1 year younger than my dad.

Daffy's been bringing joy to generations of children--and childish adults. He's such a versatile actor, covering all genres from mystery

to horror

to sci-fi

to comedy.

Plus he's one spry quacker. Check him out on the soccer field.
Perhaps the most admirable thing about Daffy is that like Frank Sinatra, he did it his way. He's snarky as anything and he doesn't care what anyone else thinks. I'd like to be more like Daffy myself!

Sometimes this world is a pretty crappy place. But the knowledge that Daffy and his friends will bring joy for generations puts a smile on my face. Thanks, Daffy, for bringing the fun!
The Childish Cheesemeister



2 comments:
Happy birthday, Daffy.
And "childLIKE" sounds a lot better, don't you think?
weirsdo
Yes, I agree with you!
But I can be quite childish too...
Post a Comment